Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Just got off the MF Salmon. Left a Mystery Ranch Metcalf backpack under a bush on the north end of Parrot Placer Camp. I'll throw $100 and my eternal gratefulness to anyone who returns it and its contents (another small pack and water filter) to me. That's the last time I buy a camo pack :)

·
Vendor
14 Posts
Hi all, Just got off the MF Salmon. Left a Mystery Ranch Metcalf backpack under a bush on the north end of Parrot Placer Camp. I'll throw $100 and my eternal gratefulness to anyone who returns it and its contents (another small pack and water filter) to me. That's the last time I buy a camo pack :)
We are our of Boise and we are in the gear recovery (aka lost and found) business! Check out Karmik Outdoors!

·
Vendor
14 Posts
This is a brilliant idea! I think we are heading back into the wilderness to recover the pack, ect. But I will definitely check y'all out when we return!
Thanks for your kind words! We really hope you find your pack! If you are interested in our decals, keep in mind we are advertising 40% off for our Black Friday SALE. Sale runs until 12/6.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts