Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can't rightly remember what happened at camp, but I got to the takeout and no longer have it. If anyone knows it's whereabouts or can help me remember the circumstances of it's disappearance any information would be greatly appreciated.

Get your Wood Wet!

2019 Colorado Wooden Boat Float
September 7-8, Upper Colorado River

https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Wooden-Boat-Float-119122571591941/

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey me to!!
(One of the numbers campsites :D)
That’s a pretty funny.
One of these years I promise myself that I will be there with my own G.C. Dory, i’m saving up money and materials to build it right now.

Have a great float y’all!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’m pretty sure it’s on Lodore!! That’s where I’m going to get my wood wet for the next 11 days! It’s not as exciting warring a rubber!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Get your Wood Wet!

2019 Colorado Wooden Boat Float
September 7-8, Upper Colorado River

https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Wooden-Boat-Float-119122571591941/

Count me in for a future float.

One of these years I promise myself that I will be there with my own G.C. Dory, i’m saving up money and materials to build it right now.
I'm launching mine in less than 2 weeks.

What plan/construction method are you thinking you'll follow?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Planning on heading up to the Upper C to look for possible lost items. No guarantees. Did you loose it during High Water? Need to know if I should look up in the bushes or more towards the bottom of the river.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Planning on heading up to the Upper C to look for possible lost items. No guarantees. Did you loose it during High Water? Need to know if I should look up in the bushes or more towards the bottom of the river.
Loosing more towards the bottom of the river would take some considerable skill, especially in the category of breath holding. My hats definitely off to anyone that lost it there, however!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts