Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday:
Lost my new Werner carbon paddle, a digi camera and nice water filter after a skirt implosion on the Big Cimmeron.

Sunday:
Lost a red and yellow Necky Blunt, a cannon ellan 7e and an old werner paddle after getting my ass thouroughly kicked on the West Fork of the San Juan.

Monday:
Took up play boating

S

·
0 Posts
sounds like a rough weekend chorter. looks like we'll be seeing more of you at the playpark.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You've got some balls man.. the dude lost all of his stuff and your asking him how hard it was. If it was me I'd tell ya it is so dang easy you should just bring the playboat. Heck at this level it's just a fast waterslide and all the rapids are washed out. You just want to bring a tube, some sunscreen and few sixers.

Sorry about losing all your gear. Hopefully you didn't hurt your body too bad.

-jp

·
Registered
808 Posts
johnny--i live kinda near those runs and am familiar with them, and know how hard they are----i was asking about new wood this year. thanks for your concern. i again am sorry for the lost gear.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Skirt implosion? Come on Wayne. I thought that only happened on deep rivers.

The dolores was gentle. you were missed.

·
Registered
745 Posts
LOL,Damn Choad I can't stop laughing...Skirt always implodes when you pull on that loop with the handle in the front bro...That was a funny ass story along with a missing blunt-----story sounds like you need to never ask for that boat back as it eats gear...Thanks for the laugh this morning and I'm glad your ok,no doubt you will be paddling something today and scare the crap out of the dumb friends that think they want to paddle with you after an epic weekend like that...I know better...

[email protected] LOST IT ALL!

Gar

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what's up gary, so your not gonna paddle with me after I swam. Good thing none of your dumb ass friends have invoked that clause on you. You never seem to be quite so sinical when your paddling with me bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts