Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost both my handpaddles this evening. one is yellow, the other white. they have foam on them so they will float up if they wash loose from whatever they are in. I know it's a snowballs chance in hell of anyone finding them but if you do please give me a call. 423-650-5494

thanks,
gavin

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got word that one of the handpaddles was spotted below the main drop in the main section...if anyone has retrieved it I would be grateful if you returned it. My phone got washed last night but i'll get a new one today. PM me or call 423-650-5494

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well here it is...but it's not that great of a story.

coming into the top of the main drop I got spun out and washed up on a small rock above the drop. heading off backward, but able to get around to go off straight but with no right angle or boof so I pitoned really hard. did some sort of weird pier wet thing underwater and came out heading backward into the next hole. started my surf and realized I was about chest deep in water and my skirt was blown...had no choice at that point so I waited for my buddies to catch eddies and swam. even with the leash around my wrists the paddles were ripped off. Absolutely terrible swim though! And just to clarify, I'm not using the blown skirt as an excuse...it wouldn't have blown if my line didn't suck so bad.

also to clarify for mike...I was on the Big Thompson, not Big Timber.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts