Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My guide paddle is still missing that a friend lost on the Piedra 3 weeks ago. It doesn't have my name on it, but it has a red handle, yellow blade, and a bunch of stickers including an Obama sticker around the shaft.

If anyone is heading out there, keep an eye out. It was lost in the "flat" water after the Eye. Thanks, Kjirsten

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
damn that sucks. you make your friend buy you a new one? and what up with the obama sticker on the shaft; suppose to represent something? sorry couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
450 Posts
found....get in touch with boatershrink...and put your name on it when you get it back.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
found....get in touch with boatershrink...and put your name on it when you get it back.
Thank you! I will. I could not find "boatershrink" in the member's list. Is that the right screen name?

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, unfortunately that was someone else's stick, so mine is still missing. If anyone comes across it...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Chopay has it; send 22,000 dollars for me

All need do is send blank check and I give paddle to friend/transport; he come to you address if no can meet on sunshiny day. If want pick up local, come to Nigeria for keeping paddle, we send money order to you bank for paying. Chopay

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All need do is send blank check and I give paddle to friend/transport; he come to you address if no can meet on sunshiny day. If want pick up local, come to Nigeria for keeping paddle, we send money order to you bank for paying. Chopay
Ahhh Kiko- you should have been there this weekend. 80 degrees, lots of water, lots of people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts