Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost an all black guide stick at the Hecla Junction take out of the Arkansas on Sunday August 26th. It has a graphite shaft and worn fiberglass blade with a large white smith sticker on it. Of course no contact info....likely fell out of the back of the trailer on the road out. Contact Kevin at 719-221-5055 with any info.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
I have it. It was on the Hecla road on the way out. I assume you are a guide in the AVA group that was in front of us.

Either post here where I should drop it, or text me @ 719-229-9333

Logan

·
Registered
87 Posts
Logan,
We have yet to meet, but you are the ambassador of the Arkansas! Between this post and others (paddling the ark questions, looking for paddling partners, etc.) you are a very helpful buzzard. Hats off to ya!
Well played sir, well played.
Be well down there - take care!

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Logan,
We have yet to meet, but you are the ambassador of the Arkansas! Between this post and others (paddling the ark questions, looking for paddling partners, etc.) you are a very helpful buzzard. Hats off to ya!
Well played sir, well played.
Be well down there - take care!
Well, thank you Mr. Wheretheriverflows.....

Kevin, I dropped it with the last employee leaving AVA round abouts 420 after an afterwork #'s run. If for some reason it doesn't make it back to you please let me know.

Logan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts