Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just got off the grand on the 4th and the only IK we saw was on river left below crystal(?) out of the water tied to a rock in an awkward spot. Didn't see anything above diamond creek... Good luck!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I was scouting Lava last fall (to run in a kayak) and one of the groups that came through was a commercial with a few folks in duckies. Their plan was the have the customers ride on rafts though the rapid and deliberately ghost boated the 3 ducks through. After just being shoved off from the river right scout eddy, all 3 ducks had just about the best lines out of everyone I watched go through that day. Right down the bubble line and over the left shoulder of the Washing Machine. Didn't even get the ghost's head wet. From my point of view, that really showed where the water wanted to go and was the most informative thing I could have seen.

But yes, good luck with your recovery!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I had hoped this would get the word out, but 600 views wow! I figured I wouldn't post the color/make so I could give the description to the finder and they would know it was ours. Though I would have thought ours was the only missing duckie in GC but looks like another one is out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts