Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
They call me Jon
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE HELP,
My black diamond climbing bag (gray), with ALL my gear, (trad, draws, cams, nuts, tricams, slings, helmet(red)...lots of stuff) went for a ride about 1/3 the way down the SSV at the Chicken Wing drop (I Believe thats the correct name) in the SSV outside of Lyons.
Today is June 24th, 2008. My name is Jon, call me please
Cell 303-817-5809.
Work 303-485-8686 x 171

Reward, Beer, Dinner I will hook you up if you help me out.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Jon, I was the guy helping you look. It was actually 2/3 through the run and at what Scott Young likes to call the "Chicken wing Slot" There apparently was NO rope in the gear bag but there were slings/cams. It started to sink 100 yards pass the slot move. These guys were super nice and super responsible....just had an accident. We'll keep our eyes open
SSV WAS THE SHIT TODAY FYI:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
GEAR FOUND

PLEASE HELP,
My black diamond climbing bag (gray), with ALL my gear, (trad, draws, cams, nuts, tricams, slings, helmet(red)...lots of stuff) went for a ride about 1/3 the way down the SSV at the Chicken Wing drop (I Believe thats the correct name) in the SSV outside of Lyons.
Today is June 24th, 2008. My name is Jon, call me please
Cell 303-817-5809.
Work 303-485-8686 x 171

Reward, Beer, Dinner I will hook you up if you help me out.
Hey Dude, there is a fisherman claiming to have found a backpack full of climbing gear in the SSV. He posted it on Boulder Craig's List Lost and Found page. I'd give him a call. Happy climbing!!!
Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts