Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely a long shot, but I lost a 9.5' Cataract oar, white color, rope wrapped and counterbalanced with a black blade. Lost in skull at the end of August. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky!!

·
Vendor
7 Posts
Definitely a long shot, but I lost a 9.5' Cataract oar, white color, rope wrapped and counterbalanced with a black blade. Lost in skull at the end of August. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky!!
So sorry you lost your oar! You should consider checking out Karmik Outdoors. We exist to prevent your situation from ever happening.

·
Vendor
7 Posts
Your QR stickers make oars float?
Thanks for the ask! No, unfortunately, I can't say they do! I will say, however, that our adhesive is marine grade and resistant to salt, uv rays, corrosion, etc so if the oar is found our decal will most certainly be on there. Rivers ebb and flow...when flows come down river booty appears! We were talking with an up and coming anchor manufacture the other day who mentioned lost anchors are found all of the time. If lost lead/steal anchors are often found, I can assure you that lost oars are also found. Our decals claim to make most blades float though ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts