Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help!!

Apparently left camera at Rincon Boat Launch on Monday night, July 13. We were probably the last ones off the river. It's Fuji Finepix and was in a Gray Pelican Case.

Please keep an eye out for it or an open ear, some of the pictures on it are very sentimental. Pictures are on there from the wedding I was just at and was best man and I haven't downloaded them yet, not to mention the amazing sunset that was in Bighorn Sheep Canyon last night.

I'm praying to the RIVER GODS...

You'll be happily rewarded with enough booze to get you and your friends drunk!

Scott
970 308 5375
Salida area

·
sports enthusiast
148 Posts
Last summer, I lost a camera at Rincon, too. A video helmetcam. But it was because I didn't fasten it to this crazy squirtboater's helmet well enough. He did a big mystery move and came up cameraless. It's probably in the reservoir by now.

Good luck!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can also buy you french fries, t-bone steaks, or anything if booze isn't your style...

There was only a 14 hour window of time before I came back and most of those were at night.

Bump.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Besides putting up signs at the boat launches, where else would one check? I've asked AHRA and they got my # incase it shows up, but anywhere else? Fly fishing places?

If anyone has any info it'd be greatly appreciated, and then I could stop posting for a bit.. ;)

Scott
Lost Camera Man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts