Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two friends were stuffed under wood on Castle creek yesterday. Both lost thier boats and paddles. If you find the following gear, please call me (chris) at 970-319-5417.

1- brand new Red Jackson Hero
1-Old beatup Phat (perception)
1- Bend Shaft werner (black shaft and red blades) this has my number on it and my name on it.
1-other paddle which I did not get a description of but will update this when I do.

The two boaters went back and ran the run again today to look for gear but they did not find anything. It way be in the Colorado at this point.

Thanks,
Mut

·
Registered
336 Posts
There is a yellow kayak wrapped around the Hwy 82 bridge pylon on Castle Creek. Don't know what kind of boat but as water level drops it will become more visible.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ran slaughter house yesterday there was a red boat stuffed under a stump and a pile of logs, 3/4th down the first part entrance exam the at second set of hole that you come across to boaters right . It was pined under there pretty good and defiantly red.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ran slaughter house yesterday there was a red boat stuffed under a stump and a pile of logs, 3/4th down the first part entrance exam the at second set of hole that you come across to boaters right . It was pined under there pretty good and defiantly red.
also you need to be looking up river to see it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jonathan and Jeff,

Thank you for the heads up on the yellow and red boats. Unfortunately, my friend Paul just went to get them and they are gone.

If anyone has retrieved them, please return them to their rightful owner (Paul Tefft 970.319.4925).

Many thanks,
J-bo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts