Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To whomever picked up my 8 yr. old boy's backpack from Black Rocks 7 and delivered to the West Water ranger station on 8/10/14, THANK YOU!!!!!

That pack had his woobie in it. He was absolutely heart broken when he realized he'd left it. I assured him that folks on the river are some of the best people in the world and that someone would most certainly pick it up and initiate the process of getting it back to him. 24-hrs later, we got the call from the ranger, Alvin. The VM brought tears to his eyes.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU
Gray (my boy)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To whomever picked up my 8 yr. old boy's backpack from Black Rocks 7 and delivered to the West Water ranger station on 8/10/14, THANK YOU!!!!!

That pack had his woobie in it. He was absolutely heart broken when he realized he'd left it. I assured him that folks on the river are some of the best people in the world and that someone would most certainly pick it up and initiate the process of getting it back to him. 24-hrs later, we got the call from the ranger, Alvin. The VM brought tears to his eyes.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU
Gray (my boy)
FOOTNOTE: We now have to figure out how to get it back to Boulder! Anyone going to be down there from Boulder anytime soon??

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Special thanks also out to the BLM. Just spoke with Alvin from the West Water Ranger Station. The upstream ranger is going to take the backpack "into town" and mail it back to us! Wow, what great people!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts