Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was running clear creek last night from Idaho springs to kermits, had a bad swim on the rapid under the bridge by the rafting company, snapped my paddle and my buddy beaux tried to recover boat when he got ripped out of his boat around the next corner , one of the boats is pretty scratched the other was like new with a cargo carrier on the back , both boats are yellow, please let me know if anybody finds them thank you and be safe out there.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My girlfriend was at coors yesterday and sent me this picture. Looks like a yellow fluid. Definitely in Coors property so not a place I'm comfortable trespassing (lose those tour privileges) to grab it. Might be worth a call in.

Hope this helps! Sure traveled a ways

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Who Do I Call

Well if you keep track of your car the same as your boat. I would call a taxi and head on down to the Coors factory. Cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
I believe that is the last bridge, yes. Not quite sure who I would call, but a trip down to the plant for some free beers might be a good place to start! Sorry I don't have more info

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah went and scouted , got to have a badge to get down there and it's trashed so not worth the recovery , dam the luck

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hey Matt... Best to get your half boat trash out of the river corridor. If you need a badge, figure out a way to get in there in stealth mode. Its ok if kayakers bend the rules. Not ok to leave shit in the rio.

·
Super Moderator
4,049 Posts
Got to disagree with Ian, as that would be trespassing and I have a feeling Coors may not be very understanding. At the least, please make the effort to contact Coors facilities maintenance and tell them it's there, it's yours, and that you'd like to come get it. Who knows, maybe it's still got some usable outfitting in it...

Bummer to see.

Good luck - AH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts