Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like they have a sense of humor about it. Youtube posts from user Loserkayaking.

I laughed. But I still laugh when my daughters pull my finger and I can answer on demand -if that sets the bar. This first one is distinguished by the complete lack of attempting to roll ever.

YouTube - First Video

They get a little better in this one. One guys hits his roll off a little rock slide.
Shrubbery bashing and 'jumping' off a 4 foot high road bridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbdCtdBybWs

And 4 for 4 swims out of the dam that the "kayaker" cheated death on the San Marcos in the other thread.

YouTube - LoserKayaking's Channel

You had it, that was money"

Check out the paddle technique on this one. Trying to push off the bottom.
These guys are kind of lucky.

First looser over the dam.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My personal highlights:
1) Showing the same clip/photo multiple times to be sure they could match the edit up with a Godsmack song.
2) The video titled "AND NOW A LESSON IN BIG WATER KAYAKING" in which rec boats make multiple appearances.
3) The video transitions are clutch, and only help prove their sheer awesomeness.
4) The dude rocking the camo rec pfd is my new hero.

·
Registered
579 Posts
not to be picky because i totally get your point....s but unless i missed a video (wHich is possible) please don't confuse Alice in Chains with godsmack. it's just not fair to Alice in Chains.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does it say anywHere wHere these guys are from? .....more texans with video cameras?

·
Banned
217 Posts
Upon further review:

In most videos, one see's multiple strokes being used. These guys know one stroke.......the sweep. Someone might also want to tell them they can lean forward ------->. Still haven't figured out how they wet exit so fast. Heck one guys head never went under water, yet he was already out of his frigin boat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts