Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to confirm, Mountain Miser will start its FREE whitewater demos tomorrow (tuesday 4/20). we will be at the golden whitewater park by 5pm'ish and stay til at least 7:30.

hobie from dagger is bringing his grill and looks like we will boating, hanging out, eating and bring beers for afterwards if you so choose.

Mountain Miser will bring all the new play boats from dagger, wavesport, liquidlogic and pyranha.

just show up and have fun. we will have these demos every tuesday night at golden from 5 pm til 7:30 ish every week till the water goes away.

call the shop (303-761-7070) for more info.

cheers david

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are you going to be at the library or at the bleachers? They are doing construction down by the library and half of the parking lot is closed, but it is the best hole for surfing at this level.

Sarah

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't know yet. look for the mt miser truck with a bunch of boats on it. last year we always tried to get closest to the best feature of the day, but logistically, the bleacher hole was always easiest. we will be at either of the 2 spots.

sorry to be vague, but we won't know til we get there...but we will be there.

cheers david

·
Registered
851 Posts
Since this is the first demo of the year we should put a little more in there. I spoke with Brad Ludden and he mentioned doing a free clinic so he is in as well. Figure on 6pm for anyone that wants to do an impromptu Paddle with the Pros. I will bring a couple of new playboats and we can work on whatever you want. And BBQ too.

hobie
Dagger Paddle with the Pros
Rocky Mountains
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
creek boats?

So I know Golden is not the best place to demop a creek boat, but I need a new creek boat. I am looking at the Nomad, the H3 and the M3, all in the big size. Could you bring any or all of these?

David, the link to mountain miser at the top of this page comes up "file not found" just though you'd like to know.

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dave -- i have the h3 255 in demo right now. the m3 should be here soon. i'm not going to demo the nomad, but i bet hobie has one you could try. not sure if he'll have it tonight, but if not, we'll plan it for later.

i'll bring the h3 255 tonight. see you then.

also, the link worked for me...just clicked it. try again if you don't mind and see if it just happened to be down while our web guy worked on it. let me know if it still doesn't work. thanks for the heads up nonetheless.

see ya david

·
Registered
67 Posts
Parking

I just wanted to remind everyone that the east parking lot at the Golden Library is for the Library patrons, isuues and complaints have come up in the past. The west parking lot near the old pool is ok to park in for kayakers, but is closed due to construction. I know I am guilty of using the wrong parking lot, and since boating season is here it would be great if we would start to park on street and/or up near the tennis courts untill the construction is completed. If you see people parking in the Library lot please let them know in a polite manner that we need to park some where else.

thanks
mike

PS Dog owners just a heads up there is a leash law and they have been inforcing it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for puting on a great afternoon. I picked up some great advice from the fellas on your paddling team. I'll be back again. Cheers Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts