Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new never used, other than storing some gear in it currently, Eddy out aluminum dry box. It is in perfect condition and feels very well built. I thought it was going to be the perfect size but I think I want a bigger one. This one is 38L x 13W x 16H, I'm putting it in a 15 footer with 4 bay frame and was planning on rowing from a seat on top. The 13 inch width is smaller than I imagined and am now wishing I got a bigger one. The boat width is about 45 inches so could even go bigger.

Looking to trade or possibly sell if I can line up another option to purchase a bigger box, not willing to sell it unless I have something lined up. Many shops look to be sold out or at least months out which is why I'm seeing if anyone wants to trade. I'm ok with a used box, doesn't have to be new, equal trade or extra cash on either end depending on quality etc...
Looking for a box 40L x 16W to 20W x 16H to 18H

I also got some aluminum tabs I was hoping to weld onto this Eddy out box but haven't got around to that yet, can include these tabs if new owner would like them. If selling I'm asking $500 for box and tabs, located in Littleton, CO 80126

Let me know what you have and if you'd like to trade?
Thanks

Automotive design Cosmetics Trunk Luggage and bags Bag
Brown Shipping box Rectangle Packing materials Wood
Motor vehicle Door Automotive lighting Wood Bumper
White Light Product Black Rectangle
Luggage and bags Trunk Bumper Bag Rectangle
Packing materials Couch Plastic bag Automotive design Wood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.