Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
kanuman
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I and our neighbor would like to join a Grand Trip this spring. We have two boats and all the extra gear to make a trip happen. We are fine doing a fully private trip or using an outfitter like REO or PRO for food.

I'm in my 50's, have been a river runner all my life and I'm super easy to get along with...no power struggles or competitive tendencies, no heavy drinking or heavy drug use problems. We just enjoy being in the canyon every day.

We are also looking for others who would like to go during this time span who can go on short notice so we can pick up a late cancellation when they come up. We can go with just a weeks notice.

I hope to hear from you............Gary Korb

·
kanuman
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking for a few more reliable people who can leave for a canyon trip....

on short notice. If we pick up a late cancelation for March or April we need a few more solid people to put a trip together quickly.

I hope you're interested..............................Gary

·
kanuman
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, we don't have a permit. But if a late cancelation pops up from late February through April we want to be ready to go.

·
Registered
570 Posts
kanuman,

Your group of 3 can join my grand canyon permit if I get a cancellation permit during that time.

Will you be playing the cancellation lotteries as well?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Def keep us in your loop ... I'm 50s...daughter 20s
Two boats groovers lots a kitchen gear... live just out of flagstaff. Launching 12.8 so later spring would b better than feb...

·
kanuman
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great, keep us in mind for any trip and I'll let you ASAP if we land anything in the cancelation/follow up lotteries for spring.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Let me know what stuff you have, and we can fill in any blanks for gear.

Thanks........................Gary

·
Registered
49 Posts
Marlene and I Would be interested. March > April. We probably anything the trip would require gear wise. I retire Feb 10, 2016.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts