Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I may be able to do a weekend trip this weekend, can bring a raft w/ cooler & dry box and various group gear if needed. Also have room for people & gear on the drive out from Denver. I'd like the option to bring another person along if I come. I know Westwater very well and it's well within my comfort level.

Please shoot me a PM (click on my name and use the "send private message..." option) if you've got room on the trip and wouldn't mind having me along.

Thanks!

-AH

·
Registered
96 Posts
Saw this in the Supermoon Thread, See if he has room for ya.

jspoon14

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
We will be on Westwater the night before. Would be cool to down there for that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I may be able to do a weekend trip this weekend, can bring a raft w/ cooler & dry box and various group gear if needed. Also have room for people & gear on the drive out from Denver. I'd like the option to bring another person along if I come. I know Westwater very well and it's well within my comfort level.

Please shoot me a PM (click on my name and use the "send private message..." option) if you've got room on the trip and wouldn't mind having me along.

Thanks!

-AH
Hi Andy, it's Desiree
If you don't get on a WW trip this weekend, are you interested in running the gunni gorge?

·
Registered
325 Posts

Thanks!

-AH
Yes we are running WW this weekend, we have some spots on the permit, I can check with the permit holder to see if we can still add a couple.

·
Super Moderator
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Folks,

Thanks so much for the offers & possibilities, unfortunately something came up and I won't be able to make it this weekend or next.

-Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts