Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm new to Colorado and I live in Fort Collins. I would really like to paddle on Sunday, but I don't really know any boaters. I'm very willing to travel south, as I've read mention of Waterton and Salida. I really need to get wet, so anyone with a similar Jones, please drop me a note~!

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi!

I'm new to Colorado and I live in Fort Collins. I would really like to paddle on Sunday, but I don't really know any boaters. I'm very willing to travel south, as I've read mention of Waterton and Salida. I really need to get wet, so anyone with a similar Jones, please drop me a note~!

Thanks,
Jason
some of might be doing parkdale/royal gorge this weekend if it's still good...let me know

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hi!

Thanks,
Jason
once the poudre starts running late april/early may, you shouldn't have any trouble finding boating partners here in town. i'll be happy to show you the lines once it gets going. contact me through the buzz and we'll hit it up.

chris

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd love to get out this weekend, but sunday may not work for me due to family responsibilities. If its not horrible out saturday I may head down south for the early afternoon, probably just dirty ol' confluence. Jmort, check your PMs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts