Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work in the restaurant business and have both Monday and Tuesday off. I'm looking for someone that would like to boat with me on these days. I live in the Boulder area and can travel. If you would like to go on these days anytime please call me at (303)440-7820.
Brian

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Brian,

I just posted about the Golden Play Park before I saw your post. Mondays are usually busy for me but I can go most Tuesdays, after noon.

I'm self employed so a trip to Golden Play Park is best, so I can get back to work that day. I live in Denver.

Greg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah B, go get it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
B,
Golden still has water?
Do you know about a flood coming?
Why Golden, Coors tour?
I'm in!!!
Brittan

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have Mondays off, and I'm always jonesing to boat. I will go as long as Brittan remembers that he isn't allowed to swim he has to die in his boat. Just Joking B.

Reed

·
Registered
774 Posts
Is it even worth going to Golden right now or is it too low.
If it is still good I could go on Monday after 2
Nathan

·
Registered
28 Posts
'm an advanced beginner so my perspective may be a little different. Having said that, bleacher hole has a small sticky wave and the water is deep enough to roll. I was told by T-Roy, at Golden River Sports, that bleacher hole is good for surfing from 50-90 and above 200. He plays there all the way to Thanksgiving.

Anyway, at this water level, I've also found that library hole is good for bow and stern squirts, but then again I'm just learning how to do those. It's not so good for surfing.

BTW it is flowing (Monday night) at 98. Jack and I are going Tuesday (tomorrow, 19th) at 1 p.m.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts