Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lucas,
I am the guy Polk gave his old kayak to toward the end of last season. I am hoping to track him down to thank him and see if he wants to go boating. I don't know if he is still in the state.

So, Polk if you read this shoot me an email at: [email protected].
Or if any of you know Polk please pass this on to him or if you don't mind sending me his contact info at the prior mentioned email.

·
HybridRednek
12 Posts
Hey lucas,

I know polk through World Class Kayak Academy. I was one of his students 3 years ago. Last I knew when I spoke to him he was going to go to grad school at lewis and clark. I have his number, it is 1-303-589-0089. He didnt answer last time I called but if you leave enough messages polk will definitely get back to you. Good luck finding him, Tell him Clay wants to talk to him if you get ahold of him.

Peace

·
Registered
2 Posts
Polk is in Asheville

Polk is in Asheville, North Carolina. I am headed out to see him this weekend. Call him or email and he will get back to you.

Ants

My name is Lucas,
I am the guy Polk gave his old kayak to toward the end of last season. I am hoping to track him down to thank him and see if he wants to go boating. I don't know if he is still in the state.

So, Polk if you read this shoot me an email at: [email protected].
Or if any of you know Polk please pass this on to him or if you don't mind sending me his contact info at the prior mentioned email.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts