Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my first ever flip yesterday in my Saturn with an oar frame at C-hole during the Yampa River Fest. My wife missed the shot and I would love to have it for the boat house. Anyone out there happen to get a shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
3 Posts
A sweet shot of your flip was just posted by the Steamboat Pilot on Facebook! Sorry I don't know how to link it

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yeah that was a fun one to watch! C-Hole carnage, not sure how I made it up right on my paddle board, wave train got me after though.

Anymore photos from Yampa River fest? Steamboat Pilot has a few.

·
Super Moderator
4,050 Posts
Nice position except that right oar's not getting much water! I think I can read your lips & even if I can't, I'm pretty sure I know what you're saying!

Hope nothing got banged up too badly...

-AH

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey! My boyfriend is the one that helped you get flipped back over! He said it was a good lesson for him too :smile: Fun stuff!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything was intact stayed in the seat until I was fully upside down.

Way less violent then stepping of a snow cross sled after hitting knuckle on a 120' jump. But a force to be reckoned with for sure.

Thanks for the link. Ordering one print for the wall ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice pic for sure. Did you have your feet in those Saturn entrapment straps? Cut those things out. Those things haven't been used for years for a reason. Nice flip!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Drink to flip, dress to swim? Nice action shot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts