Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Albuquerque. I can do weekends or weekdays. Prefer someone who has done the run.

Mike

·
Registered
211 Posts
Lets get on it!

If you find someone who is willing to show the lines i would definately be up for the trip. Unfortunetly (sorry i cannot spell) i have never done the run but have waited for some snow and the right people to run it with. I know that it is a long day and gnarly from people i have talked to. John @ 970-259-3316. I am in durango. Let me know how it goes. I will try to recruit some boaters here as well. Lets do it! :D

·
Registered
698 Posts
hey, did you guys get the rio brazos? i have been interested in that run for years... is there water this year?......it is a very long day i think.. my bros have run it a bit....serious they say.... i will see if they are back from chile yet............970-275-1890.... adventurous crested butte guy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Mike. I am the guy that you met at wolf creek. Me and colin dropped those rocks at the top of treasure chair. Good day! Anyway, I got your message. I am finishing school right now. I have exams until 4/28 and then i will be somewhat free. I would love to go run the embudo and pueblo if there is water first to get safety and group dynamics dialed in. Not that it is a big deal on those creeks, but it is going to matter alot more down on the brazos. You ok with that? Milo are you ok with that? Do you guys know anyone else that would want to go?
I would be willing to drive down after exams and scout out the entrance road to the brazos on my way down to run the embudo. I think that road will be our limiting factor, if there is one, that will keep us from running it. let me know what you guys think. I will check this page every once in a while until wednesday. Lets see if we can go run something else until it is ready to go. Have fun and drink a couple of beers for me until I get cut loose next wed! Johhny :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts