Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I moved out here last year and was stoked about the 2013 summer paddling season... But then I broke my arm and was not able to do much paddling due to the severity of the injury. My work schedule sucks, so I have not been able to go to many roll classes to meet new people...

But I can do solid class III. I'm a bit rusty. But am originally from PA and used to do laps on the Yough, did the Lower Gauley, and Stoneycreek Canyon. Last year here, I did the Upper C, Upper Blue, and Brown's Narrows.

I'm just looking for some people to paddle with this summer. As I will finally be able to do some boating! Definitely look forward to meeting some new people. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Give a call to TMCK..

Always in the water early morn and evening after close, just give a call. If you haven't already stopped by the shop please do, be cool to chat. Once Ten Mile starts will have morning and afterwork crew running as much as can. Plenty of people on Upper Blue right now, just chill at put in, seems like sun or snow everyone in the hood are getting as many runs in there as possible. Been awesome!!!!

Keep the Hairy Side Up...

TMCK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts