Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been rafting for a long time, and now have kids, 12 year old boy, 9 year old twins (boy/girl). While we have a large pool of boaters to go with, not a lot of them have kids. We'd like to meet some other Denver area families to go rafting with on some kid / family trips. We regularly organize trips, and would just like to have a bigger pool of families to work with to put trips together. PM me if this is something that interests you.

·
Registered
291 Posts
You might hit up the “Boating families of the Rockies” Facebook group.
Or if you are a gambler get a permit on a family friendly river (San Juan, Rogue, Ruby, Salmon) and put out invites for families to join. I normally organize 1 or 2 family oriented trips each year. Feel free to PM & I can send you my contact info.

·
Registered
223 Posts
We've been rafting for a long time, and now have kids, 12 year old boy, 9 year old twins (boy/girl). While we have a large pool of boaters to go with, not a lot of them have kids. We'd like to meet some other Denver area families to go rafting with on some kid / family trips. We regularly organize trips, and would just like to have a bigger pool of families to work with to put trips together. PM me if this is something that interests you.

I have a 7/25 Salmon, with 4 kids so far 8-12

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have a 12-year-old boy and live in Vernal, Utah. (Lodore, Yampa and Split Mtn basically spit you out into our back yard).

We regularly do Split Mtn and just got off Main Salmon a couple weeks ago. Did Yampa twice last year but no Green river this year so far, other than the A&B sections.

We have a couple of families with kids in our usual group, so if you are ever in our area, hit me up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts