Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone have a Hyside or Aire IK for sale? I am looking for a tandem (2 person) boat that would be good for long solo trips. I live in Boulder, CO.

·
Super Moderator
3,961 Posts
Swaps will be coming up in a couple of months around the Front Range. You can also check with outfitters.

--AH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reply to Andy

Swaps will be coming up in a couple of months around the Front Range. You can also check with outfitters.

--AH
Andy, My family has inflatable kayaks and we have gone on trips with my brother in his raft. Are you interested in going on trips with inflatables?

We mostly run class II or III and each have our own solo.

Cynthia Feliss, Brighton Colorado

·
Registered
16 Posts
PA33, Go with the Hyside unless you like to keep it at Class II or enjoy swimming. Just sit at the bottom of Zoom Flume any weekend. The Aire Tomcats are the most popular IK for swimming.

I have a Momentum Falcon II that holds tons of gear and is solid in BIGger water; however, I wouldn't dare sell it!

Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
looking for used ducky

I have used ducky it is an older boat, lightly used , but with one particulerly rough trip.It hasnt been used in years but has been stored properly.It is in very good condition. It has one small patch. The patch covers an abrasion not a leak.If interested I would soap her up and check for leaks . Should not be any The boat resembles old campways duckies. Its called a Recreational Equitment Diversified Salt Lake City. Very reasonable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts