Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

i'm looking for a group of hotshot guys to come paddle the Black with me sometime in the upcoming weeks. I'll probably need about a 1 weeks notice that way i can get permission from my school. I'm 15 years old with 4 days of expierence in a kayak. I still need to learn how to roll, but my coach says ive been hammering the class 1 down at the Gunni Playpark. I will need to be picked up at school in Crested Butte and then dropped off if you guys survive, if not it looks like i'll be driving myself home. I'm looking for a really expierienced group of kayakers who i wont have to wait for all the time.

Also, since i started kayaking i've heard alot of talk about this chachi named Milo? Who is this "tough guy"? I've heard rumors that he's soloed the Black more then once, he might want to seek professional help. All the girls want a shot at his title. Does anyone know the whereabouts of this man known to us as Milo. I've heard he spends alot of time at the Eldorado Health Club in Crested Butte sipping on sports beverages and practicing 12 oz curls. To me, Milo, just sounds like a washed up never has been. If anyone could key me in on whats up with this slop pit that'd be great.

Until next time,
MONKEY#1

'

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah...I guess I'll show you

....yeah shred... I could show you down the run...all my buddies back in ohio know from my talk that the run is pretty mellow. Ain't no thing. My nickname for the Black is the "Montrose Town Run". I have run across that character aka. tool "Milo" once or twice, he is always talking about "going down in the hole", and "the itch" and is always saying, "Just call me Capt. Black". Whatever. You could track him down if you want, he never really leaves the Eldo Health club. But if you want to kill it, track me down, at the four star spa and massage parlor called the Sqawk of the Clown. -Shred on
ps...I still need to hook from my sponsers. get back at me.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ahhh, classic CB talk...... Este and Larsinogen (i'm guessing) you guys are funny. If you really want to scare yourselves, I'll be happy to show you down Browns this year.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
way off, but i will take you up on that Browns Canyon offer
rolling is optional... right?

Until next time,
MONKEY #1

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like chunderboy has come back to us. Could it be so? If not you are a really good copycat poster. Keep it up!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts