Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband recently gave up Kayaking (my main kayak partner) and am looking for a kayak partner - mostly on the Cache la Poudre River. Class II/III . Private Message me if you want to do some boating this summer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
sarah_b said:
My husband recently gave up Kayaking (my main kayak partner) and am looking for a kayak partner - mostly on the Cache la Poudre River. Class II/III . Private Message me if you want to do some boating this summer.
Where is it? Im looking for a girl to paddle with but im in the ottawa area.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Where is it? Im looking for a girl to paddle with but im in the ottawa area.

The Cache la Poudre River is on the Colorado Frontrange. It runs east from the northern end of Rocky Mountain National Park to Fort Collins.....a long way from Canada.

·
Registered
6 Posts
lmyers said:
The Cache la Poudre River is on the Colorado Frontrange. It runs east from the northern end of Rocky Mountain National Park to Fort Collins.....a long way from Canada.
Thats too bad

·
JD63
8 Posts
Plan on moving to the Fort Collins area next spring. It has always been a dream to kayak on the Poudre. Are there any Class 2 rapids on the river, if so where?

·
Registered
950 Posts
So what's the story behind your hubby giving up? Are you forcing him to run the mank too early? :)

You should post your level...FP, steven's down, Upper runs, Gnarrows girl, BS/JW/SH?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts