Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be driving to Colorado form Idaho and would like to take the opportunity to check out some Montana whitewater for the first time. I've got a few runs that I think look good in Montana Surf, but would be pretty happy on whatever. I like class IV the best, but will do harder stuff that is scoutable / portagable or easier runs that are especially scenic or have good play features.

Pretty flexible on the dates, might finish school a few days early or be able to stay later into May.

Potential paddling paddler should know tha rumor has it I'm a bit abrasive...as a good friend told my girlfriend he met for the first time this weekend "he has the temperment of an incontinent 70 year old...people ask me why I'm friends with him." with a recomendation like that I'm obviously a fun guy! A good sense of humor and a love of all things hoppy and (botanically) hop related a plus.

Gabe

·
Registered
73 Posts
montana

Let me know when you are gonna be around. Some of the creeks right around here should be starting to go around then. I am in Red Lodge MT. we have the stillwater, clarks fork and some creeking right here close to town.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts