Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CKS is doing a really cool thing this year. The day of our May 7th boat swap in BV, we will be taking a picture of each kayak that someone brings in to sell, and posting it on our website. Then anyone may go online to coloradokayak.com and see the used boats that people are trying to sell and buy them on-line. The boats will be posted at a set price, so no need to worry about bidding.

Essentially you get to attend the boat swap from the comfort of your living room. Just think, you could shop for and purchase a used boat in your underwear!

CKS will ship the boats to you at a rate of $39 for smaller kayaks, and $49 for larger boats to a business address. Some exceptions will apply.

We will be accepting boats at the Swap for instant store credit, but you must bring the boat to Buena Vista, CO. The Swap will be held in Downtown Buena Vista, next to our new store headquarters.

Click here for more info:
www.coloradokayak.com

CKS
327 E. Main St.
Buena Vista, CO 81211
888-265-2925

Enjoy!

·
Registered
305 Posts
When will the boats be posted Friday night or Saturday morning?
I was planing on driving out Fri. and do some camping in the hills then come down to your shop Sat. morning for the sale but if the boats will be posted before the sale starts I won't waste the time&gas $$$$, and then I can go to the Publeo WW park opening.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts