Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
bthonrivers
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My now-14-year old daughter was gaining confidence in her kid's kayak during 2019 and 2020, but for a number of reasons she didn't get into her boat once in 2021. One of those reasons is that she has outgrown her Jackson Sidekick - and needs a small adult boat to continue her progress. In addition to a good boat, I think a drysuit will go a long way to building her confidence on Colorado rivers, making a potential swim far less intimidating.

If you have a small, stable boat and/or a women's S/M drysuit that you're looking to sell...Christmas is coming, and I'm looking for ways to help my girl continue growing into one of the badass female paddlers she looks up to so much. Thanks in advance.

·
Beginner
2,603 Posts
If REI has any dry suits left, the 20% off coupon is good through tomorrow. I think they do another one in the spring too.

I get pro deal, but Kokatat and NRS were sold out last spring and I got a Kokatat at 20% off, but ordered just after midnight. They seem to go fast.

At 20% off you can use it for a season or two, clean it, and sell it for all (or almost all) of your money back. Great for a growing kid or an adult that never wants to replace gaskets or suffer leaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts