Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My wife and I are looking for others to join our 2016 Grand Canyon trip. There is a twist however, we are open in our relationship. I am hoping to find others who might like to share a trip with us, exploring the canyon, river, and experimenting.
I am a 50 year old retired school teacher, and my wife, 53, is semi-retired. We have been rafting and kayaking since the mid 80's, have rafted down the Grand four times, and now would like to share it with other couples that might share a similar lifestyle.
Please PM if you are interested.
Thank you,
Rodger

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Hi, My wife and I are looking for others to join our 2016 Grand Canyon trip. There is a twist however, we are open in our relationship. I am hoping to find others who might like to share a trip with us, exploring the canyon, river, and experimenting.
I am a 50 year old retired school teacher, and my wife, 53, is semi-retired. We have been rafting and kayaking since the mid 80's, have rafted down the Grand four times, and now would like to share it with other couples that might share a similar lifestyle.
Please PM if you are interested.
Thank you,
Rodger
You guys need to track down Boofington, he's a big fan of naked floats, might be right up your alley

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
But seriously, this post is going to get deleted in 3, 2, 1......

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Roger. How about an important bit of information, such as when is the put in? Then we can figure out the twisty part.

·
addict
741 Posts
Whatsup?!

Post some pictures of the Mrs.

How weird do guys want to get? Tag team?

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
If your really interested the op asked for a pm. No need to be smart asses beyond a couple lame jokes...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wife and I have moved around California quite a bit in the last twenty-six years. We lived in Northern California for fifteen years, and we were very involved in our local boating community. We were also introduced to a lifestyle that has allowed us to be trusting, open, and has only bettered our marriage.
We have offered spaces to two other couples for our trip. The launch date is October 18, 2016. We plan to be on the river for 21 days, and hope to have three lay-overs. Our permit allows for 16, however, we would like to cap our trip at 12.
I have only heard of one other trip such as to what we are proposing. We are not looking for our offer to scare others away, only to find other couples that enjoy the benefits of an open relationship.
We are fun, artistic, safety concious, do not drink heavily, or partake in the use of illegal drugs. We are 420 friendly, and do sometimes experiment in other medicinal opportunities that allow us to connect with our bodies, mind, and soul. Most importantly, we are trusting of our intentions, and only would want others to join us if they are, no pun intended, in the same boat!
Please think this over, and if serious, then please feel free to PM me.
Thank you.
Rodger

·
Registered
858 Posts
Similar thread currently about floating the Grand with strangers and the risk your taking. This takes that to a whole new level.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
356 Posts
I say run with it. The Grand is just a glorified glamping trip anyhow. I suggest you invite Tango, this trip is right up his alley.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Right now Im thinking "How bad does someone wanna go down the Grand" lol. Hope you find what your looking for. But this ones out of my league

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
My wife and I have moved around California quite a bit in the last twenty-six years. We lived in Northern California for fifteen years, and we were very involved in our local boating community. We were also introduced to a lifestyle that has allowed us to be trusting, open, and has only bettered our marriage.
We have offered spaces to two other couples for our trip. The launch date is October 18, 2016. We plan to be on the river for 21 days, and hope to have three lay-overs. Our permit allows for 16, however, we would like to cap our trip at 12.
I have only heard of one other trip such as to what we are proposing. We are not looking for our offer to scare others away, only to find other couples that enjoy the benefits of an open relationship.
We are fun, artistic, safety concious, do not drink heavily, or partake in the use of illegal drugs. We are 420 friendly, and do sometimes experiment in other medicinal opportunities that allow us to connect with our bodies, mind, and soul. Most importantly, we are trusting of our intentions, and only would want others to join us if they are, no pun intended, in the same boat!
Please think this over, and if serious, then please feel free to PM me.
Thank you.
Rodger
Brings new meaning to the term "layover". Where is Boofington when you need him.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Damn, even if I didn't already have a launch for next year. Think sloppy seconds on day nineteen bit much for me. Can't wait to read the trip report though.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Damn, even if I didn't already have a launch for next year. Think sloppy seconds on day nineteen bit much for me. Can't wait to read the trip report though.
A graphic novel for river rats???
Sounds like money.
I personally think you should have the horse guy come along... I mean what fun is a sex party without a horse??

·
Donkey Punch
82 Posts
Well hells bells, we could be into that! My wife and I are newly weds and like to get super weird! I got a suit, but its mainly to keep the ranger happy.....but then shit gets weird!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts