Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Folks - This is a reach, but thought I would give it a shot. I live in CO but I am visiting my girlfriend in NY for a few weeks. She recently had to move here for work after 10 yrs in CO. We will be doing some backpacking and climbing, but I thought it would be fun if we could get on one of the many New England rivers for a day. Her sister lives on the Deerfield River in Western Mass, and it looks like there are some fun II-III stretches there. Also open to other rivers/stretches, I'm just not super familiar with this area.

I obviously didn't bring my boat, and would much rather run it ourselves than use an outfitter. So, would anyone like to make some money and rent us use their setup for a day? I have called Zoar and Crab Apple and neither rent out rubber. We are experienced boaters and have run a lot of the Western rivers. We would have her two much younger siblings (12 and 14) with us so not trying to get into anything too rowdy. We are looking to go any day over Labor Day weekend. Again, I understand this is a stretch, but thought I would put it out there. Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts