Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for 1/2 of a NAXO NX01 binding or even just the toe piece for a friend who busted the linkage in her toe piece.

Please let me know what you have, she's in Vancouver, but will take anything from anywhere. She needs to get back skiing!

Thanks!

itspukin <at> yahoo <dot> ca

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for 1/2 of a NAXO NX01 binding or even just the toe piece for a friend who busted the linkage in her toe piece.

Please let me know what you have, she's in Vancouver, but will take anything from anywhere. She needs to get back skiing!

Thanks!

I have the complete binding set for sale here on mtn buzz i would be willing to entertain reasonable offers :-D

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
not sure if it helps but tetongravityreserch.com has a sticky for 1/2 pair threads. It is for people with half of a pair or parts and stuff. You will find it in the gear swap. Right at the top of the page. good luck

bob

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks!

I know this is a year old post, but my son broke the toepiece off his NAXO NX01's today. So he has a 1/2 pair in like new condition for sale. Anyone need it?

rickB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Naxo NX01

Hi,

I still have the Naxo NX01 bindings with one broken toe. The other half is just fine. They are a medium 280-340mm. The entire orginal box and both bindings are about 6lbs. and UPS shipping to SLC is about $15.

Make me an offer and they are yours!

Rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great. I'm just looking for the one full binding and don't need the broken one. Email me at cbcambron at gmail dot com and we can work out the details.
Thanks so much.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I know that this post is Too many years late, but I' m writing just in case. I' m looking for 1/2 nx01. Yesterday I broke the other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.