Mountain Buzz banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I say again...Rimrock kicks ass!!!!
Please support these awesome people who do a great job, be it shuttles, guided tours, rentals and many other services. And hay!! If you want to take a horsie tour, they do that too.
I have used them numerous times for RH shuttle. They have their own sweet put in that's 5 miles ABOVE Loma, so screw Loma with its break in bullshit. Get 5 extra worry-free miles.
They are so nice there. They have even let me store my RV on their property while I floated the river. 0$$
They have a cute little shop in their office where you can pick up last minute items including ice.
Cute girls in there too.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Seems like creating a camp area at the Loma ramp might help mitigate break ins with people being around on a daily basis. But it also seems that might just be a shit show of a camp!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
The link worked for me. Thanks for the update. Will be interesting to see what the DA and judge do. I’d bet they’ll give them a PR bond..no violent charges, and I’d bet that only a few charges stick.

Reactions: MNichols

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Im not sure this is the same crew that hit Loma over Memorial Day. No mention of auto theft, just break ins. Stealing trucks and abandoning them at motels, dragging trailers 300 miles and leaving them on the highway…that sounds like tweekers to me. Glad these guys are busted though.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts