Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buzzards,

I'll be surrendering (not accepting) my August 3rd. Lodore launch tomorrow. This was my second choice date and conflicts with a MFS trip. Good luck!

Paul

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've received several PM's asking what time today I planned on canceling the trip. To be fair to all, I'm going to click the "decline" button on Rec.gov at noon CST.

Paul

·
Registered
68 Posts
Don't thinks it matters? As I read it, cancellations on the Yampa/Green lottery aren't made available through recreation.gov....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Emailed Kelly to ask about the Lodore/Yampa cancelled permit calendar. She mentioned to look back on Sunday March 1st and it should be updated by the end of the day for available dates.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Attention: Dinosaur National Monument’s Yampa and Gates of Lodore, Green River Lottery 2015 is now closed.
Beginning February 16, 2015, applicants can check the results of the lottery by signing into their Recreation.gov account to see if they drew a launch date.
New this year, successful applicants will need to login to Recreation.gov and confirm acceptance of the launch date and pay associated fees before February 28, 2015. Once this confirmation is completed, you will receive a confirmation letter with links to two forms, both of which need to be completed and returned to the Dinosaur National Monument River Office at least 30 days prior to your river launch date in order to obtain your permit which will arrive from the river office in Dinosaur National Monument.
Beginning on March 2, you may reserve low-use season or unclaimed high-use season multi-day trip permits through the Dinosaur River Office at 970-374-2468.
Also on March 2, one-day reservations for daily trips through Split Mountain are available on recreation.gov.
Phillip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts