Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
It. Was. Epic.!

mountainous water this year, and lots of upside down boats floating without riders.

I could not get a good ride on my 11 in the falls this year...I know I didn't try hard enough but really didn't think I'd have to!

Here's the Debcatr getting her launch on tho in her 11 (i dont know the source of the pic, but believe it came from Cascade Outfitters' photographer on Facebook; someone can kick me if it's not cool to post once on FB)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It. Was. Epic.!

mountainous water this year, and lots of upside down boats floating without riders.

I could not get a good ride on my 11 in the falls this year...I know I didn't try hard enough but really didn't think I'd have to!

Here's the Debcatr getting her launch on tho in her 11 (i dont know the source of the pic, but believe it came from Cascade Outfitters' photographer on Facebook; someone can kick me if it's not cool to post once on FB)
Was she going for a Pirouette? Nice.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Her boat certainly was! She is so hooked in but still got an unexpected 'dismount'. ;)

I tried not to giggle at her saucer eyes as I pulled her in to the bank. But I could not suppress completely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts