Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the beginning of the paddling season the majority of my time on the water has been spent shooting video for my upcoming movie Locals Only. I've wanted to make a full length kayaking video for sometime now but told myself that I wouldn't do it until I came up with a solid plan, had a good idea and knew how to work a camera well enough to get the shots I wanted. I'm a pretty picky guy and I couldn't stand the thought of slapping together something mediocre that I wouldn't be excited about once it was finished.

The focus of Locals Only will be on a few of the worlds best paddling destinations and a paddler that lives in each area. The “local” of each area will not talk about how hard core they are or what it's like to be a sick kayaker but rather explain what it's like to live where they do and what their area has to offer. Each area will be profiled and explained through an interview with the local and a paddling segment.

The website will be up really soon with more information but in the mean time check out the sneak peek vid for a list of paddlers, locations and an idea of some of the action that will be featured in Locals Only. YouTube - Locals Only Sneak Peek

Kelsey Thompson

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well, from the preview, it looks like your meticulousness has paid off. I'll watch it. Hell, I'll even buy it and then watch it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts