Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
If you have such a wonderful web site that you just want to share with everyone, why do you require an e-mail address to let people view it?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sorry but I gotta agree, not a bad site, but lose the Tom Cruise profile. :twisted:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can still view the site without registering.

You don't need to register, just an option, just click around. The home page image is temporary introduction to the site and so is the about image on that page. It will change. The site isn't "my" website" it is contributed to by a bunch of good friends a mine and the more that happen the more it will be as much theirs as it will be mine. Thanks for the constructive critisism. -Luke

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Ok, didn't want to be the first one to go for the gutter but I moved my mouse to the girl and the butt wiggle is cool but expected more when I clicked my mouse on her. Much more....

gh

·
Registered
46 Posts
OK, I'll agree... Nicely designed site. A little too much self-promotion for my tastes but, I guess if you're gonna' try to make it as a pro kayaker these days, having kick-ass web development skills certainly don't hurt.

I've noticed a proliferation of these types of site recently which, only serve to remind me that I'm spending too damn much time on the computer and need to be out paddling or skiing. The only paddlers whose stories I've read that I find really funny and worth reading are David Weber (from Boater Information) and Billy Harris. Those guys just crack me up. Everyone else just comes off as fluff.

My humble opinion... C'mon springtime!!!

Dave

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have to admit that i like your site. when i'm not kayaking i'm thinking about it,and your site gives me one more set of pages to brouse through.it's on my favorites

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice little peice on Idaho. I always like to here about people enjoying the local waves around here. Things are gonna rock this year!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just added some sick Wazesport Zero Gravity shots...

I just added some sick Wavesport ZG - Zero Gravity shots to the Gallery on Local Paddler. Check out the last couple pages of the gallery or search keyword: "ZeroGravity" to see pictures and video of the boat in action.

LP Gallery:http://localpaddler.com/gallery.php

Here is Tanya Shuman going huge in a ZG...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts