Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming out to Colorado this weekend from South Carolina and will be driving past the Liquidlogic factory and have room for two kayaks to bring out with me. I'm willing to pick up the boats Friday afternoon and drive them to Colorado and meet Sunday morning around Denver. I've talked to Shane @ LL and he said just order from their website and select factory pickup. Once you place your order just call LL and tell them someone else will be picking it up. I'm willing to bring boats out with me for $40 a boat. It beats the $200 shipping option. Just message me if you're interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm coming out to Colorado this weekend from South Carolina and will be driving past the Liquidlogic factory and have room for two kayaks to bring out with me. I'm willing to pick up the boats Friday afternoon and drive them to Colorado and meet Sunday morning around Denver. I've talked to Shane @ LL and he said just order from their website and select factory pickup. Once you place your order just call LL and tell them someone else will be picking it up. I'm willing to bring boats out with me for $40 a boat. It beats the $200 shipping option. Just message me if you're interested.
Looking to get a stinger, you up for that? Where around Denver are you willing to go? I live up in Vail will you be coming up for the GoPro games by chance?

·
Registered
17 Posts
How come the boats from LL are $200 to ship? CKS ships boats for $60. Sorry, not to hijack, bless your heart for offering this to the Buzzards. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dang. Didn't see this post in time. I am seriously considering and looking for a Remix 79 (or maybe 69). If you end up having space or know of anyone else coming out to CO who might be able to bring one, please let me know. Cheers!

·
Registered
808 Posts
is the braaaap easy enough to squirt? look like an rpm from the photos i saw. is it flat or displacement? if it's flat w edges i may need to try one...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts