Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. We are trying to rally enough people together to order a boat from Liquid Logic. They have the new Braaap boat available now, which is a great boat. I paddled a prototype earlier this spring and it was super fun. Slalom/carving/river running boat that is fast and fun to paddle. I've also been loving the Flying Squirrel as my creekboat. I feel so confident in it. So, get as many as you can together so we can get boats with cheap delivery costs. The boats are only $899, and if we can get enough people, we could get the shipping charges to $100 per person.

You can go onto Liquidlogickayaks.com and order a boat. choose TERMINAL SHIPPING and then use the coupon code FRONTRANGE to get the discounted shipping rate.

Email me at [email protected] if you want in. If you don't live on the front range, I'd be happy to hold your boat for you until you can make it down here, or someone makes it out to your area.

Nick Wigston

·
Registered
53 Posts
Giving this a little bump because we're currently at 5/6 orders. Somebody rally to get us over the hump. We can go over 6, so let's make it a party!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts