Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Fellow paddlers,

Creative Under Velocity presents a Riveritual Film featuring well known rivers and creeks in Colorado and Mexico. Check the website below for details and to see trailer clips.

This film premier will be at New Belgium Brewing Company April 19th, 7-9pm.

Please spread the word that tickets are now available at the mountain
shop in Fort Collins. For $20 you get 3 beer tickets (beers of
choice), pizza pie while it lasts (vendor tbd), $10 towards the poudre
river enhancement project (friends of the poudre/play park), and the
premier screening of Light in Liquid. There will also be some auction
items I believe.

The Schedule:
7 - 8 beers/social
8 bar will shut down
8 - 9 film
9 - clean up, shut er down and hit the town for a spell.

There are two new clips up on the site.
Clip 3 - mesa helmet camera (60 footer - 20 then 40)
Clip 4 - Yule Creek, featuring Leif, Evan, and Fred (some of sickest
stuff in CO)

http://web.mac.com/amcreative

Hope to see you there! Seating is limited so don't delay.

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
Direct link to Clip 4 Yule Creek ;) ;)

clip 4

You should check it cause if ya don;t know, Yule is like a little taste of Norway in Colorado... and if you're in the FC area definitely come out and support the Poudre and the play park at this premier. Guaranteed good times and you can feel good about it in the morning despite the probable lingering of a Belgium beer headache.:cool:

·
Registered
676 Posts
got my mother jones today, and just saw the new belgium ad. very nice work.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
food

Pizza Casbah will be providing all the pizza, garlic bread, and chicken wings we can eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fkn sweet, arrive hungry.

Big ups to April Glaswack for making this happen! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Nice Adro! Great job with the teaser video, it's looking great. Looking forward to the event..

Just came back from Cameron a few minutes ago. The Rock gauge at Pine View's at 0ft and they're pulling a bunch of water at the lower diversion. Narrows looks like it needs a few more inches before the fun gets started for the season. Cameron Pass parking lot had 2-3ft snow banks still and we've got plenty of snowpack left up high. This could be a great season shaping up!! Fired up!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet

hey, thanks frenchy, serendipitously I just looked at footage of you on joe wright and in the narrows. Gotter in the main body of the film.

I forgot to mention about the trailer above, its remixed with almost all local music...

·
Registered
463 Posts
i'm so fired up for the season, i might wet myself. did i say that out loud? oh well. this thursday shoud be a great time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
lookin' forward to it

can't wait for thursday nite! the film looks killer, and no better way to kick off the season than with some great local flavor...you know the food and brews will be every bit as great as the footy! see ya on thursday.

·
Registered
463 Posts
aDRO,

Don't forget about what we talked about....

Looking forward to tonight but not the hangover I expect to have tomorrow.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Adrian,

Great film, got me stoked for the season to start on front range!

When and where can we buy the video?

Rick

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
big ups for all who came out! Glad you enjoyed. I will be moving into the licensing negotiation phase and then production if I can acquire the necessary financial support or 'completion funds'. At this point I'm looking for an executive producer or major sponsor. This will ultimately dictate if and when the film is available for commercial purchase. I'll keep you posted!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts