Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I made it this far with out posting about this, but I am glad I did.

We all represent the paddling community wether we are driving down I70 with boats on our car or shooting at Escalante.

Let's drop this thread and situation. I love public forums for beta. I've got my beta from the last 14 pages.

Let's not make ourselves (all of us) more of a spectacle then we already have. Those guys screwed up and they know it. I am not saying remove the thread or forget it, let's just sink our teeth into the lessening snowpack.

I love this forum.

Steve.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice post Steve. I got to admit at 45 I am finaly mature enough to stay out of a thread like thatsuprised the shit outa me. I know how hard finally growing up is. I also know i made mistakes that I cringe at now. So I for one am going to move on and forgive the young men. You get few muligans in life boys. Learn from this. Time to boat. Steve Jones

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
sj, lets run the numbers when the water starts coming up a bit

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
amen

amen, lets smoke a spliff and bob marly j and fucking forget! creeking coming up and everybody better be ready for some boofs, slides, monster holes hell yeah ill smoke a oz to that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts