Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let me just get this straight. BV and Salida are getting 2 new features each and Canyon City is getting their new park built with 2 features. Is this correct?

If so it sounds like there will be plenty of play options in the Ark valley in the future. 6 new features this year alone (if I understand correctly), crazy!

Anyone have any photos of the progress of all of the new features being built?

Also what levels are the new features/park predicted to cater to? Both skill wise and water level wise?

Can't wait to spend my entire summer up in Canyon City with all of these parks within a days drive away, now lets get a huge dump so these features last long!!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ya sweet, and Fort Collins can't even figure out how to get one feature!!! WTF!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
WKRP in CC progress

I went down and looked at the CC park yesterday. The top feature is almost finished they were working on the finishing touches for placing the embankment rocks for the eddy on river right. The bottom feature looks like it is ready for rock to go in the channel here soon. I will try and post some pics sometime this week. I'm way stoked to have this going into the back yard. From what I have heard it should be done by the end of March.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Ya sweet, and Fort Collins can't even figure out how to get one feature!!! WTF!!!
I didn't even have to say it ;)....

But you FC boys should look at it like this - on like July 4th the Big South gate should open and that is something..

Looks like another slow year for playboat sales around the poudre..

·
Registered
685 Posts
Boulder Play Park

I heard last year that Boulder was going to do improvements to their park, but nothing appears to be going on, bummer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts