Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had used a Lendal paddle before? Also if anyone knew where to at least hold one in my hands. If you go to their wbsite, it says that there are no distributers in CO and only one online store in America? The paddles look great, but who wants to drop 350 bone on something they haven't seen.
Thanks

·
Registered
805 Posts
Lendal paddles are the bizness! I will have a review at colorado kayaking soon. I have the Mystic blades with the bent shaft and they seriously are the toughest thing out there. If you live in or near Fort Collins you can hold mine in your hands sometime. Kind a kinky sounding huh.
Evan

·
River Gypsy
255 Posts
Lendal Feedback

I have been using a Lendal for more than 1.5 years now - same Lendal, and I've used it for a bunch of creeking.

First thing to notice is that it doesn't wear down. the blades are the same size as they were when I got the paddle.

Unlike other breakdowns, there is no wobble between sections due to the Paddlock system, which allows you to tighten the parts together with a tool which is provided with the paddle and fits in your PFD pocket with ease.

They have large and small shafts. They have adjustable feathers available. Bent and straght shafts. Several different blade shapes, all are interchangeable.

I use the xps shaft with Kinetic blades - which is a great combo for all around paddling.

Leland
Team Lendal

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lendal is awesome! i used to work for the kayak centre in RI and we dealt a ton of Lendal paddles and that's all i've paddled with for the past 6 years. highly reccomended. the paddlock system is great too because a normal breakdown will wear away after a while and get weak, this one definintely won't. i'm sure you could order one from them at kayakcentre.com, super helpful and knowledgeable staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts