Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a place to crash at for cheap (friends grandma has a ranch or something up there and will let me stay if I help out a little bit) in BV, I am looking to move up there and find work on the Ark, but the catch is I have my graduation 5/28 and it looks like most of the outfitters have their guide schools starting before then.

Any ideas? I'm not opposed to finding a regular part time job somewhere, and that's the plan if I cant get on with an outfitter, but it would be pretty rad to work on the river.

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Some other options for river work you may not have thought of are with RMOC (they guide rafts as well as kayak, bike and climb and need shuttle drivers) and AVDI (they always need summer employees to run memory cards and take photos).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some other options for river work you may not have thought of are with RMOC (they guide rafts as well as kayak, bike and climb and need shuttle drivers) and AVDI (they always need summer employees to run memory cards and take photos).
Thanks for the suggestions, I will check those out.

·
Beginner
2,468 Posts
You'll probably make more from the graduation gifts from Grandma and Auntie than you will guiding your first season. I doubt anyone in Colorado is going to be willing to train you that late.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts