Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
box elder reporting 642cfs at the gauge:) so ill be in town noonish friday9tomarrow) and boating that day and saturday as long as schmitt doesnt puss out saturday , shits prime and ready for all you hairy guys that want some stouty stout stout.. if you can handle hiking deer creek lets go, Gary E want some more of what you had last time???? about same conditions.

currently on table high water boxelder lap. deer lap, possible first d on north fork of the little... river and bates creek with two new unrun gorges... possibly some dope slides and stout boulder gardens in a tight ass gorge ans a waterfall or two?? interest any of you coloraaaadddiansr

·
Registered
745 Posts
Deer Creek is sick! Just got back from Cali and have to see my girl for the weekend. I'll be down at some point

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey mike i'm in for saturday, and austin might be in too, i haven't heard back from him yet today though. should be sick, give me a ring when you get here friday

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
austin, schmitt and myself hit lower deer creek at a killer level today(friday), 825cfs(boxelder gauge) with the half day delay(time it takes to reach to canyon) i estimated the flow to be aproximately1000cfs, shit was big stompy and fun. POV and pics soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts