Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Lake can be run below 200 but it is not all that good – The slot at the end of NIMBY is a pain in the ars and the rest is more boney than fun. About 250 is the min flow that I shoot for- I have been up there once this year and checked out the lower section – it was all good to go but there is wood moving around up there right now – someone upstream is throwing in all kinds of 3” to 8” or so round logs that have been cut with a saw so keep you eyes open – I will make it up there tonight or tomorrow to give her a run and if there is anything that is new I will shoot it up -

·
Registered
807 Posts
It is running this morning 294cfs I am going to try and rally a crew for either tommorow PM or Saturday morning. Rednck?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Mike,

We are going up tonight and I think wht we have a group of 3 - meet in bv about 5:30 or so - let us know if you want to join in -

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man

I would love to get on that run with you guys. But i gota teach a roll class in Breck tonight at 6:00. However tomorrow I would be able to get up there around 3ish to make a afternoon or evening run. Let me know if u guys are game.

Thanks
DeLish

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Delish - I would like to go up tonight Monday 10th - Give me a call if you can make it 719 395 7672 - I work until about 5 or so and I can meet you up at the take out - call if you want to go -

1 - 7 of 7 Posts