Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not totally sure where to post this. New to the mountain buzz thing. I'm just starting to get into kayaking and I'm looking for a bad ass lady to help me get into the sport. I'm a climber and skier and just getting my feet wet in the water sports. Anyone looking to work with a newbie will be showered with six packs in thanks. I live close to the Poudre and have run filter plant and bridges but really need to get my roll down. I'm willing to drive a ways to meet a kayaking guru.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I'm about 30 min away, iv been boating for a wee bit, and have my role down, but I need to find a pool to practice my tricks and rolls in, if you know a place to roll in I'll hook you up with roll practice, I'm a girl btw, send me a pm.

·
Registered
774 Posts
There's several really cool female paddlers around Fort Collins that I'm sure would love to paddle with you. If you're on Facebook look up the FoCo Kayaking group and you will be able to get in touch with them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
join Colorado Whitewater, for a minimal fee you have access to some awesome instructors. I believe there may still be some informal roll sessions going on.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
If you ever make it up to MT, there is a crew of REALLY GOOD female paddlers in Missoula. They do annual "Girls on the Gorge" and "Ladies on the Lochsa" clinics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts