Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spray skirt that I would like to have shortened. I have trouble finding them to fit and this one does, but it is so long it comes up to my neck!!! Anyone had one shortened lately?

Kim :-}

·
Registered
91 Posts
yo Kim-

Tailoring a spray shirt made of neoprene doesn't sound like a good idea to me. If I were you, I'd find something that fits off the shelf...you know?

I mean how bad can it be? no offense, but are you huge? maybe really thin? There should be a combination of sizes that work. Remember, there's two measurements to work with 1) tunnel size and 2) cockpit size

Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I'm not huge. Actually I'm pretty small.

I'm 5' and 105lbs. I have a very short waist and this is where the problem lies. I have searched and searched to no avail. I agree that something off the shelf would be better, but I haven't had any luck. Anyone else have any ideas?

Kim :?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wildwasser in boulder can make custom sprayskirts and/or probably would be able to alter yours. 303-444-2336

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Skirts

You've got a few options. Wildwasser in Boulder makes a women's skirt called the Mini skirt, it's blue, a bit easier to put onto the boats, and has a shorter tunnel. Mountain Surf also makes a women's skirt (also has a shorter tunnel). We carry the Mini Skirt and can order the Mountain Surf skirts.

If your looking for the cheapest way, try Stitch Lines on south Broadway. They can do just about anything with sport fabrics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts